Learning Adventures New Zealand Ltd is committed to ensuring the health and safety of everyone working or visiting on our places of work, as well as when we visit schools, kura and other education organizations. We complying with all relevant health and safety legislation, regulations, New Zealand standards, and approved codes of practice.
Learning Adventures New Zealand Ltd is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace. We will achieve this through:
- making health and safety a key part of our role
- working to improve the health and safety systems
- doing everything reasonably possible to remove or reduce the risk of injury or illness
- making sure all incidents, injuries and near misses are investigated and the likelihood of them happening again eliminated or reduced as much as possible
- having emergency plans and procedures in place
- providing appropriate induction, training and supervision for all new and existing workers
- making sure visitors to our workplace conduct themselves in a safe manner
Learning Adventures New Zealand Ltd is committed to following the health and safety policies and practices of the schools, kura and other education organizations we visit.
We will achieve this through:
- actively seeking to know their health and safety policies and practices relevant to us
- complying with all instructions, rules, procedures and safe ways of working
- doing everything reasonably possible to remove or reduce the risk of injury or illness to ourselves and others
- notify the leadership of any incidents, injuries and near misses
- being responsible for our own health and safety
- supporting leaders, teachers and staff in relation to health and safety.
Learning Adventures New Zealand Ltd encourages and promotes positive health and safety practices and endeavours to keep everyone safe and healthy in all it does.
Ian Stevens, Director Learning Adventures New Zealand Ltd. Date: 24 March 2021
Next review date: 1 April 2022